What we're looking for
We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- You have at least 4-5 years of work experience, including 2 years or more of recent experience developing in React
- You know what Redux-Saga and Ramda are
- You can explain to us how to work with WebSockets
- We don't tell you what to do, you are the expert and you welcome giving and receiving feedback
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Base salary with a bonus to be defined by both the employee and employer.
- Learning budget.
- Flexible work hours.