What we're looking for
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to produce and implement functional software solutions. You will work with upper management to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects.
In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills. If you also have hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
- You have at least 4-5 years of experience developing in Ruby on Rails
- You have experience with building Web/REST APIs
- You know have strong experience using Ruby in a web context
- You prefer working in a team
- We don't tell you what to do, you are the expert and you welcome giving and receiving feedback
- Base salary with a bonus to be defined by both the employee and employer
- Learning budget
- Flexible work hours
- Work from Home